- The wide nose clip allows for optimal sealing for different face shapes
- The attachment with two rubber bands behind the top of the head ensures comfort and optimal pressure of the mask on the face
- The nanofiber membrane together with a large surface area (200 cm2) ensure good breathability
- Ecological production technology – lamination of layers without harmful glue only by heating and pressing
- The control check manually checks each manufactured piece
- Resistant to mechanical damage and moisture
The Scino B nanofiber membrane provides high filtration efficiency for particles as small as 20 nm (SARS-CoV-2 usually 80 – 150 nm). According to WHO recommendations, the use of face masks is effective only in combination with frequent hand washing with soap and water or alcohol-based disinfectants.
Use an alcohol-based disinfectant or wash your hands with soap and water before putting on the mouthpiece. Cover your nose and mouth with a face mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask. Do not touch the face mask while wearing it. If you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based disinfectant or soap and water. Do not wear the mask for more than 1 work shift. Remove the mask from behind (do not touch the front of the mask) and then throw it in a closed basket.
Frequently asked questions and answers
How long does the mask last?
Our nanomembrane face masks are tested for 1 work shift. With a very high physical load, their service life may be shortened.
Can the mask be washed or disinfected?
No, nanofibers are sensitive to mechanical damage. After washing, the filtration efficiency of the mask would be significantly reduced. We also do not recommend any methods of disinfection, as they could trigger unwanted material changes.
Does the antibacterial half mask also protect against viruses?
We call it antibacterial because the material used already has a high antibacterial filtration efficiency (BFE). In addition, a layer of nanofibers is applied to this antibacterial material, which effectively prevents the penetration of particles even the size of eg viruses. Of course, due to the mechanism of virus spread, a mask cannot guarantee 100% safety on its own, but it significantly reduces the risk of infection. In addition, thanks to the absence of an exhalation valve, it protects the surroundings and its wearer.